RxAngels Available Generic Medications
The RxAngels are there to help those in need quickly. If you are a patient in need and would like to request prescription assistance through our RxAngels program, please contact Pure Life Pharmacy at 251-424-1544 or through our Contact Page.
If you are in need and looking for other resources, please view our list of local help on our Resources page.
- Metformin (generic Glucophage)
- Metformin ER (generic Glucophage XR)2,6
- Glipizide (generic Glucotrol)
- Glimepiride (generic Amaryl)
- Glyburide (generic Micronase)
- Pioglitazone (generic Actos) 15mg, 30mg, 45mg
Heart Health & Blood Pressure
- Amlodipine (generic Norvasc)
- Ezetimibe (generic Zetia)
- HCTZ (generic Esidrix)
- Lisinopril (generic Zestril)
- Atenolol (generic Tenormin)
- Atorvastatin (generic Lipitor)
- Benazepril (generic Lotensin)
- Carvedilol (generic Coreg)
- Clonidine (generic Catapres)
- Clopidogrel (generic Plavix)
- Furosemide (generic Lasix)
- Lisinopril/HCTZ (generic Zestoretic)
- Losartan/HCTZ (generic Hyzaar)
- Metoprolol Tartrate (generic Lopressor)
- Quinapril (generic Accupril)
- Simvastatin (generic Zocor)
- Terazosin (generic Hytrin)
- Triamter/HCTZ (generic Maxzide) tabs
- Triamter/HCTZ (generic Dyazide) caps
- Warfarin (generic Coumadin)
- Losartan (generic Cozaar)
- Rosuvastatin (generic Crestor) 20mg
- Diltiazem CD (generic Cardizem CD) 240mg
- Diltiazem ER (generic Cardizem LA) 240mg
- Citalopram (generic Celexa) All Strengths
- Fluoxetine (generic Prozac) Excludes 60mg
- Risperidone (generic Risperdal) 0.25mg, 0.5mg
- Amitriptyline (generic Elavil)
- Aripiprazole (generic Abilify) 2mg, 5mg, 10mg, 15mg, 20mg, 30mg
- Bupropion XL (generic Wellbutrin) 300mg
- Busprione (generic Buspar) 5mg
- Escitalopram (generic Lexapro)
- Lamotrigine (generic Lamictal)
- Sertraline (generic Zoloft)3
- Trazadone (generic Desyrel)
- Duloxetine (generic Cymbalta) 60mg
- Omeprazole (generic Prilosec)1 20mg
- Promethazine (generic Phenergan) 12.5mg
- Promethazine Syrup (generic Phenergan)
- Omeprazole (generic Prilosec) 40mg
- Ondansetron (generic Zofran)
- Pantoprazole (generic Protonix)1
- Esomeprazole (generic Nexium) 40mg
- Meloxicam (generic Mobic)
- Ibuprofen (generic Motrin) 800mg
- Naproxen (generic Naprosyn)
- Prednisone (generic Deltasone)
- Topiramate (generic Topamax)4
- Celecoxib (generic Celebrex) 200mg
- Sumatriptan (generic Imitrex) 25mg, 50mg
- Ciprofloxacin (generic Cipro)
- Penicillin VK
- Sulfamethoxazole/Trimethoprim DS (generic Bactrim DS)
- Azithromycin (generic Z- Pak) 250mg
- Sulfamethoxazole/Trimethoprim (generic Bactrim)
- Amoxicillin/Clavulanate (generic Augmentin) 500mg/125mg, 875mg/125mg
- Doxycycline Hyclate 100mg caps
- Benzonatate (generic Tessalon Perles) 100mg, 200mg caps
- Promethazine DM (generic Phenergan DM)
- Fluticasone Nasal Spray 50mcg (generic Flonase)
- Azelastine Nasal Spray 0.1% (generic Astepro)
- Montelukast 5mg chewable tablet (generic Singulair)
- Montelukast 10mg tablet (generic Singulair)
- Albuterol HFA (generic ProAir HFA)
- Albuterol HFA (generic Ventolin HFA 90mcg)
- Albuterol (generic Accuneb 0.083%) inhalation solution
- Budesonide 0.25mg/2ml, 0.5mg/2ml inhalation solution
- Ipratropium 0.02% inhalation solution (2.5ml)
- Ipratropium/Albuterol 90ml
- Ipratropium/Albuterol 180ml
- Alendronate (generic Fosamax)
- Darifenacin (generic Enablex) 7.5mg, 15mg
- Oxybutynin (generic Ditropan) 5mg
- Oxybutynin ER (generic Ditropan XL) 5mg, 10mg, 15mg
- Tolterodine (generic Detrol) 1mg, 2mg
- Tolterodine Tartrate ER (generic Detrol LA) 2mg, 4mg
- Trospium ER (generic Sanctura XR) 20mg
- Solifenacin (generic Vesicare)
- Levothyroxine (All Strengths)
- Folic Acid (generic Folate)
1 max of 1 per day | 2 max of 2 per day | 3 all strengths, max of 1 per day | 4 all strengths, max of 2 per day | 5 max qty of #120 for 100mg dosage | 6 excludes 1000mg strength
Rx Angels is a community based "Pay It Forward" program established to provide those in the community with temporary medication assistance to get them through difficult times. RxAngels helps patients fill a gap until a more permanent solution to their need is found. This program is for a limited approval of a 1-3 month supply of essential medications listed in our RxAngels’ Available Medication List and can be used one time per year, per patient.
Pure Life Pharmacy is NOT a 501(c)(3) non profit organization. We are a for profit pharmacy creating a pay-it-forward program to help the community with immediate medical needs during a rough financial period of time.
For RxAngels Patients:
· A prescription is needed from your doctor.
· RxAngels Program can be used one time per year, per patient.
· Medications are limited to the RxAngels Available Medication List.
· No controlled prescription medications available.
· RxAngels can provide a Local Resource List. These available resources in the community are dedicated to finding solutions for specific needs.
· Contact the RxAngels Program at: 251-424-1544 or on our Contact page.
If you are in need of prescription assistance for a longer duration than what RxAngels offers, Ozanam Charitable Pharmacy may be your long-term solution. Ozanam Charitable Pharmacy is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization that provides long term prescription assistance to those who qualify. Ozanam services Mobile, Baldwin, Washington and Escambia Counties in southern Alabama. There are many great local organizations that work with you to help you qualify for Ozanam’s long term prescription assistance . You can reach out to Ozanam Pharmacy directly or to one of the many other charitable organizations that help you qualify for Ozanam’s charitable pharmacy services. Here is a quick list to links of some qualifying organizations we work with:
Note: If, by chance, you have to add to your Medications Requested list, you have 30 days to include the new prescription from your first fill. Exceptions apply at the discretion of the pharmacy. RxAngels pharmacists have the right to refuse assistance to anyone deemed unfit for the program.
Become an RxAngel
Request a Voucher amount and we'll contact you.
Complete this form and we'll contact you.
The RxAngels program is not meant to be a permanent solution to prescription drug needs. We are not a form of insurance, nor are we a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization.