|PET WEIGHT/MED. STRENGTH||PRICES|
What is Ringworm?
Feline Dermatophytosis, also known as Ringworm, is a highly contagious, superficial fungal disease of the hair, skin and nails. Although Ringworm can be relatively easy to diagnose, resolution of the infection can take several months1. The most effective treatments usually involve a combination of systemic, topical and environmental approaches. Treating cats can generally be challenging due to usual difficulties in bathing and administering pills, as well as their tendency to lick off topical products.
The Sweet Science of Itrafungol
It provides a flavorful treatment option to help your cat fight Ringworm that is:
- Cost-effective and safe: Proven efficacy at an affordable price
- Easy to administer: Oral solution features a cherry-caramel liquid formulation2
- Convenient: Residual activity in the skin allows for short-course pulse therapy dosing on alternate weeks
What does treating my cat look like?
It’s important to remember that you can play an important role in the effectiveness of your cat’s recovery:
- Follow the exact treatment and approach prescribed by your veterinarian
- Maintain appointments with your veterinarian to monitor ringworm cultures and overall progress
- Prevent contamination of the environment during treatment
- Minimize exposure to family members and other animals in your home
Information on this medication quoted from elanco.us