GET TO KNOW HAYLEY
RECENT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Staff Pharmacist at Pure Life Pharmacy in Foley, Alabama
- Staff Pharmacist at Compound Pharmaceutical Technologies in Daphne, Alabama
- Staff Pharmacist at Wellness Pharmacy in Birmingham, Alabama
- Staff Pharmacist at Publix Supermarket in Northport, Alabama
LICENSURE & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Pharmacist License #15303, Alabama State Board of Pharmacy
- Pharmacist License #0202208801, Virginia State Board of Pharmacy
- Pharmacist License #S017650, Arizona State Board of Pharmacy
- Adult Immunization Certification
- Adult CPR Certification
- Doctor of Pharmacy
University of South Alabama
- Doctor of Pre-Pharmacy
How long have you been a pharmacist and how long have you been a pharmacist specializing in compounding?
I have been a pharmacist for 13 years and I have been in compounding the last 12 years.
What got you interested in compounding?
Customized medicine is what got me interested in compounding pharmacy. I believe medication is not a “one size fits all” and I truly love how compounding offers the ability to meet patient's individual needs when traditional medicine does not work, is not a possibility, or is not the best choice for the patient. Also, I am a big fan of options and in compounding, the options are almost endless!
What are your favorite things about working in a compounding pharmacy?
I love the personalization of compounded medicine, truly seeking and discussing the best treatment for a patient and being a part of the process. I love hearing patient success stories about how a compounded medication has “changed my life." I also love how most compounded medicine incorporates integrative medicine, which utilizes traditional medicine and alternative medicine to treat the whole person. I believe utilizing various types of medicine can be most effective in patient treatment.
How He Loves David Crowder
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
Favorite TV Show: